Pre-Drupa Press Release:
New Developments at PGM Graphics Solutions
- the serious alternative to buying new machines!
PGM Graphics Solutions, which is founded in order to establish a global market platform for buyers and sellers of Pre-owned Gallus & Arsoma Machinery, has had plenty to do in its first 1 ½ years of business, and many new and exciting developments have taken place since the launch of the company. The following new activities and agencies have been added to complement the already existing PGM portfolio of products and services:
1. Service: PGM has entered a cooperation agreement with NETS, Nelson Electrotechnical Services, who along with TQM Mechanical Services now enables PGM to offer both mechanical as well as electrical service with specialised Gallus and Arsoma know-how and experience. The scope of service comprises machine moves, installations, trouble shooting, preventive maintenance and application advice. We are offering our services on the global market, if required.
2. Refurbishments and special application solutions: The cooperation with our business partners ATIQS in Germany has now been formalised and extended to include all 3 levels of refurbishments from ATIQS, as well as our unique offering to re-build and re-configure pre-owned Gallus and Arsoma machines for special application purposes, using innovative solutions and this way adding more value to pre-owned machines. The pre-owned machines already exist, cost less, are usually readily available and are more friendly to the environment, both from a manufacturing point of view as well as user point of view. PGM further offers ATIQS’ solutions for booklet application and automatic register systems, which can all be integrated into pre-owned Gallus and Arsoma machines. When refurbishing and repairing pre-owned Gallus and Arsoma machines, we guarantee that only original spare parts are being used, and depending on level of refurbishment we can offer up to 12 months warranty. The highest level, Level III, includes cleaning, surface treatment and total refurbishment with warranty, modernisation and optimisation, including print- and acceptance test.
3. Design and manufacturing of special machine parts and units: PGM has started a co-operation with its supplier of the EDM200 servo driven Over Printing Machine, SMO in Oschersleben, Germany, for design and manufacture of special application machine parts and modules, for integration into pre-owned machinery, thus adding more specialised technology and value to its solutions, based on pre-owned machinery. In addition, SMO is further developing new ancillary equipment for the narrow web industry, sold and serviced by PGM Graphics Solutions.
4. New agency for Troika Systems: Troika Systems Ltd, UK, has appointed PGM Graphics Solutions as UK/Ireland (narrow web) agents for their Quality Control Instruments: AniCam, FlexoCam and Plate II Print.
5. PGM Graphics Solutions has designed a range of tailor made tool transport trolleys for transport of clean tools to press from storage area and dirty tools from press to wash-down area. The trolleys can be tailor made to suit individual press systems, using either sleeves or conventional tools, as well as rotary screen stencils, inks etc. and the trolleys complement well the programme of FlexoWash cleaning and washing machines
Combined, PGM and its business partners have the mission to be a serious alternative to buying new machines, mainly operating within the narrow web industry, for the special application areas of labels, tickets and tags, flexible packaging and shrink sleeves, folding cartons etc.. The primary platform for this objective being pre-owned Arsoma flexo machines, but occasionally also other machine brands can be used, depending on customer requirements.
Furthermore, PGM strives to offer ideas and equipment for areas, where machine down-time can be reduced and quality and repeatability can be optimised.
PGM at drupa 29th May – 11th June 2008:
PGM Graphics Solutions is a member of the British organisation “BUPMSA” (British Used Printing Machinery Suppliers Association) and is represented on the Booth of BUPMSA: Hall 12, Stand No. C28. Please contact PGM on +44 (0)1763 84 99 82 or by e-mail: email@example.com to make appointments. PGM will be present only on selected days.
PGM Press Kits and Customer Information Packs will be available at the Booth of BUPMSA.